The Triple Threat is the signature model of Mr.Aubrey Kuepper. Aubrey envisioned a board that would allow the rider to accomplish three goals:
- Catch waves super easy.
- Surf insanely steep hollow tubular waves.
- Allow the surfer to turn straight into the lip of the wave for vertical surfing.
With these goals in mind the Triple Threat has been a huge success.
- The Triple Threat has a narrow rounded nose to keep it from catching on reentries.
- High clean entry rocker with generous tail rocker for very tight radical turns.
- The bottom has a full length concave running from rail to rail giving you instant speed.
- The rails are thin and easy to sink into the face of the wave giving you control without that thick and corky feeling of a thick rail.
The Triple Threat allows you to ride any size and type of wave at a very high performance level. You have to try this board to believe how well it performs!
King's offers this model in a variety of sizes. We will also build any size you want. Feel free to call us at 760-944-6197 with any questions.