Ed Adams and Chuck Patterson Shredding on SUP Foilboards from Joe McBride Productions on Vimeo.
The King's Air Striker SUP Foil Board is the result of countless hours of testing. The Air Striker is a super well balanced SUP surf foil board. This is perhaps the best performing and lightest SUP hydrofoil board in the world! Be sure to view the videos below.
The Air Striker provides you the following features and benefits:
- 100% Carbon Fiber and EPS Foam construction with a brushed carbon color coat for years dependable service.
- Wide yet short outline = gives you stability and maneuverability making it easy to balance while up in the air.
- Ultra light weight = makes it easy for you to balance the board when you are up in the air.
- Full length bottom channels = produce increased stability, paddling speed and allows the foil strut (mast) to be more perpendicular to the board when the board is paddled through the water.
- Full multi-concave bottom = further increases stability while breaking the surface tension of the water and directing air flow during flite.
- High tail rocker = allows you to easily pop up into the air and fly and prevents the tail from digging into the face of the wave or the white water.
- Beveled mid and nose rails = prevents the rails from catching (scrubbing) during turns.
- Sharp rails in the tail = allows the water to shear off when paddling and catching waves.
- Diamond grooved EVA deck pad with adjustable Dakine foot straps = provides perfect foot placement, traction, grip and aids in proper balance (deck pad is not shown in the images).
- Custom shapes, sizes and colors at little or no additional cost = Have it your way without breaking the bank.
- Made in America = Support your fellow countrymen and women.
- Please call for more information: 760-822-7344